Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Weekly Challenge #293


Greetings Fellow Tanglers!

The challenge over at the diva is Keeko this week. I used it very simply for my first one to create a frame. With Thanksgiving coming up next week I wanted to remember to give thanks for all the support that you have shown me over the past couple of years both for my art, and for me as I have struggled with my new reality with Hubby. I am truly blessed to have this supportive group of fellow tanglers to help me out on my journey. Thank You!


As for the second, just some more playing around. Keeko wrapped in a spiral with the morph from Keeko to Nekton, for the background. 

 
Thanks for stopping by, and for all of your lovely comments!
They do make my day!
Have a great weekend and Tangle on!

14 comments:

  1. Both of these are really charming. I love the simplicity of the first and the depth of the second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Keeko spiral. And Keeko makes a great frame. I'll have to remember it for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Keeko frame. Simple but stricking. But really love your spiral Keeko. Terrific shading and texture! Great composition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Keeko frame! Simple but striking. But love your Keeko spiral. Such amazing shading and composition! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both great! I love it as a frame and the way you resolved the corners is gorgeous;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Keeko tiles. The spiral is fantastic. I'm glad that this community has been able to bring some light in your dark periods.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Keeko frame looks so beautiful! Great idea to use it this way. The other tile is great too: there's so much happening in it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indeed, a very nice Keeko border and I do like the morph from Keeko to Nekton, two beautiful tiles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are beautiful. I love the simplicity of the border. And the spiral is great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful and very elegant tile with the Keeko frame! Your spiral is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! One so simple, one so complex, and both wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for illustrating and sharing two ways to use Keeko. I've never considered using it as a border---I will now, shamelessly copying you. I also like the two versions of it you used in your spiral tile. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic - I love the elegant simplicity of the first one and the apparent complexity of the second! Thank you. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love both of these. The first is so simple, yet elegantly drawn. The spiral Keeko is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete