Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Weekly Challenge #125


Happy 4th of July America!

This weeks challenge from i am the diva, is a UMT, use my tangle brought to us by Owl Loving April. Her tangle is called Birdie Feet. I decided for my first one to use it as a monotangle.

I am still working on the under the sea theme, so for those of you who are interested in this series of ZIA’s there will be more to come, but if you haven’t checked out the latest ones, look here. I am so appreciative of all your comments and support. Follow me if you would like to.



If you know, or see, a service man or woman, don’t forget to thank them for their service to our country, and protecting our freedoms!

Let Freedom Reign!

I wish everyone a very Happy 4th of July! 

6 comments:

  1. Hey some bird walked all over your Calendar. Nice job. Like the variety of Birdie Feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous page in your calendar. Great birdie feet indifferent sizes and colors. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea! I love Your Birdie feets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have never thought that this tangle would be great for a Monotangle. Did you great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, a very impressive way to do birdie feet.

    ReplyDelete