Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Weekly Challenge #129


Happy Hump Day! 

It’s been a busy week so far, but while waiting for an appointment this morning, I had a little time to work on this weeks challenge from i am the diva. Here is my tile using string 004 from tanglepatterns.com. Hop on over for a great resource of lots of different patterns including one that I came up with called Widgets. I also decided to practice weighting after seeing Maria's recent work on the Zentangle Blog. I think that I will have to work on that a bit more. 


Again my thanks to all of you who stop on by and also leave me such lovely comments. You are the ones who keep me going on this journey! Have a great week, Kate

9 comments:

  1. I like your tile very much. It became a nice jelly fish, with great movement of its tentacles. The shading is great according to my opinion. So well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tile looks amazing. I like the combination because it creates a very cool futuristic flow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful tile! It appears so lively! Great contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tile, so very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is great. I love your Bunzo and the lines coming out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great effect with these tangles!! And I really had to look for the string....!

    ReplyDelete