Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

More of the Weekly Challenge #127


I finished my first attempt at using the toned grey paper today. Seems like I have a little bit more to work on, with the shading and highlights. I wished that I could get a bit more range with my white colored pencil, but I suppose I will have to try a few different brands out to see if I can get more of a range. I did find this paper rather slick to work with, and am going to try a few more brands of paper too. I did this one with black pen, graphite, white colored pencil and white gel pen. 


Check out more solutions to this challenge at i am the diva.

8 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the 'awesome' of Zoe, I'll give you 'gorgeous'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is georgous!!! So clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the perspective of the Cirquital. The composition of this piece is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really beautiful! it looks so three dimensional!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a miracle! The prospect simply takes away!

    ReplyDelete