Welcome back to Laura over at i am the diva. The challenge this week is to use Arukas in our tiles. But first I have some catching up to do.
I did a second tile for Sandy Hunter’s challenge #195, “Turning Old into New”. I started that week out showing you the different ways to do Widgets, but wanted to also show you a finished tile.
Next up is Emily Classon’s challenge #196, “All Dolled UP”. I had this one started, and worked on it during the week, but last week was a busy one for me as besides teaching full time, I was also getting ready to do an in service day for teachers at the end of the week, using a new program that we are learning this year at school. Those always make me a bit nervous, especially the tech piece, so I really needed to get my ducks in a row! I have a doll that a good friend of mine gifted me a couple of years back. It doesn’t really have a name per say…. It is called a "D, ends in it" doll, to be used for stress relief, and it was the first thing that popped into my head when I read the challenge. It gets used frequently when things are not going so well! So here is a tangled "D" doll.
Lastly are the two Bijou tiles with a couple of different ways, using Arukas. I only had the wee ones with me, so would like to try this on a larger tile, but for now this will do.
Thanks for visiting and for the kind comments you leave. They make my day.
Have a Great Week, and Tangle ON!