Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Weekly Challenge #192


TGIF! It has been one of those very busy weeks again, so I am running late getting my challenge for i am the diva, done and up this week.  Chris Letourneau is filling in for the diva, and she challenged us to use a great tangle called Seton. I had fun playing with a few new Gelly Roll pens and some color pencils on a black tile. I can see that Seton is going to be one of those go to tangles.


 Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments!
Everyone have a terrific weekend and Tangle On!

10 comments:

  1. J'aime beaucoup et les couleurs et la composition

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty - I love the vibrant colours on the black background. Nice rendition of seton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I just had fun, late this week playing. I have not used the Gelly roll moonlight pens before, and just wanted to see what would happen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice idea with the gelly pens! It looks like a neon sign and is kinda the reverse of what you normally see. Very nice out of the box thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Black Tile, Kate. Wonderful version of Seton. You treatment of the sashing element is awesome, and the morphing from Seton to the Mookas is terrific. The colored pencils, and the Gelly Roll pens are a beautiful coloring medium for your Tile. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, creative, unique.
    I love how you used the colors to create the Seton and break out of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun tile with those bright colors. I love how you slipped through the Seton with the green.

    ReplyDelete