Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Cruising into Spring Break!


Greetings Fellow Tanglers!



Just a little catch up post to let you know what I have been up too. My latest fun has been trying out Dingsplatz! These came out on a kitchen table tangle on the Zentangle Mosaic app awhile back, but I just had not had time to try them out. Here are two that I have done. Both on Renaissance tiles. I don’t work on these tiles often so it was kind of fun. 









I also had a Apprentice tile hanging around one afternoon, and this was the result. A little “Toodle”ing around Ratoon! I used a blue Gelly Roll Stardust pen for the tangling and prismacolor pencils for the color.





Also a tile using Diva Dance, Flux and Tamisolo which was a new tangle for me.





Lastly the tile that I made for St. Patrick’s day to wish everyone, 
A Little Luck of the Irish!


I had fun embedding a lucky four leaf clover.



 Thanks for stopping by, and for all your lovely comments.

They do make my day!
Have a great week and Tangle On!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pieces - that Flux / Tamisolo fusion is wonderful. And your embedded clover is so vibrant with life and colour.

    I'm looking forward to trying my first Dingsplatz very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat to see all these this morning! I love your work, Kate. :) Delightful Dingsplatz - especially wonderful on Renaissance tiles! Must try that. On tile #3, isn't that Toodles rather than Noom? If so, "Toodling around Ratoon" would also be a catchy name! I love what you did with Flux inside Tamisolo. I want to teach a Tangling within Tangles class and will show my students your tile as a great example! And I LOVE your embedded lucky four leaf clover!! I'm just starting to try embedded letters & things and will use your wonderful tile to study and practice from. All the swirling lines give this tile such graceful movement. Again ... I LOVE your work! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan, Yes is is Toodles.... Off to edit the post!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful work, all of the tiles but my absolute fave is your embedded leaf clover, just Wow!

    ReplyDelete