Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Weekly Challenge #379 and More


Greetings Fellow Tanglers!

It’s Happy “Holidaze” over at the diva this week. Here is my contribution to the challenge. 



I am planning on hanging this wee garland on a mirror that is right inside my door as a little reminder of the season. I also decided to make some more to use as the gift tags for my family, and a few special friends. The letters have been fun to work on. 



My spinner for the 12 Days of Zentangle continues to fill. This has been a super fun project. I have enjoyed seeing the video each day and seeing the different ways that the tangles have been drawn. It has also forced me to use some tangles that I seldom have used and that has been a nice thing too. 


Here’s wishing you all, 
Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!
Thanks for stopping by, and for all of your lovely comments!
They do make my day!
Have a great week and Tangle on!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful artwork, Kate and wish also happy Chsristmas and Merry New Year :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to make a banner. I can think of a zillion ways to use this trick. I'll give you credit --->(C) 2018 ~ Art Lady Kate <---each time though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tiles and great idea to use them as a garland! Your spinner is so pretty. I think I'll order one even though I'm late to the game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful and original is your Noel garland!!!
    Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, beautiful, also the spinner! Happy new year and have a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete