Pages

Friday, November 16, 2018

Weekly Challenge #376


Greetings Fellow Tanglers!

I had a wonderful time at ZenAgain last week in Providence. This week, of course, I am playing catch up with everything at school. I did get the challenge from the diva done using some bijou tiles, and using some tangles that I haven’t used for some time. Here are my tiles using Twing, Meer, Avreal, and Knase. I will fill you in on the wonders of ZenAgain once I have a little extra time to get caught up.


I also took a bit of time to do the IAST #269 using Soluna. I had lots of fun playing with variations. This was a take off on one of the things that we did at ZenAgain using one tangle and starting large in one corner and then small from the other. Here is that tile along with the little bijou that I did at ZenAgain.



Thanks for stopping by, and for all of your lovely comments!
They do make my day!
Have a great week and Tangle on!

7 comments:

  1. Bijou tiles would definitely be a time saver. I've just recently rediscovered Meer, too. With the right shading it reminds me of sand dunes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mosaic. Twing works especially well. I can picture a larger mosaic with loads of little tiles of just that tangle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was also thinking that this challenge would have been a good one for Bijou tiles. I can picture a larger mosaic with lots of Bijou tiles. It would almost be like a sampler quilt. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is looking simple and bold at the same time. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your mosaic and the last one is quite special too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your mosaic! What a great solution to use Bijou tiles😉 I especially love the renaissance Soluna tile. It's one of those patterns I love and never remember to use.

    ReplyDelete