Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Weekly challenge #362


Greetings Fellow Tanglers!
The challenge over at the diva this week is a UMT challenge using the diva’s own tangle Somnee. It’s been busy again for me and I haven’t had a lot of time for my own work but did manage to get this one done today during my enrichment Zentangle class here at school. The kiddos tangled and so did I. Here is my tile colored with watercolor, tangled with the navy PN Micron, and highlighted with white charcoal.


Thanks for stopping by, and for all of your lovely comments!
They do make my day!
Have a great week and Tangle on!

5 comments:

  1. What a great tile! It reminds me of buttons. That's how I sew on a 4 hole button, in a cross like that;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Somnee on this beautiful background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful tile! Like the colours a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful interpretation of Somnee on a beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tile! The color is so nice and I like the metallic look on the "buttons"!

    ReplyDelete