Pages

Friday, February 2, 2018

Weekly Challenge #349


Greeting Fellow Tanglers!

Just a quick one this week, for the diva challenge of using Rumpus. I didn’t have a chance to play along this year on the 12 days of Zentangle, and had been meaning to try out this new tangle, so this was the perfect chance to do so.
I used one of my watercolor tiles and one of the pens from Sakura’s PN microns. It has a blue-black ink that I really like the color of. 


Thanks for stopping by, and for all of your lovely comments!
They do make my day!
Have a great week and Tangle on!

10 comments:

  1. I L💖VE This! It's so delicate, feminine! It's Beautiful!!! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watercolour tile, the rumpus looks wonderful on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Rumpus on a beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an eye-catcher! I love the colors showing through all the orbs. How did you "whiten" the rice shapes of Rumpus? It's a fabulous effect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, I used white charcoal pencil to lighten those areas. 🙂

      Delete
  5. Omigosh! That is quite a stunner Kate😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Rumpus and the tile you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully drawn, and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete