Pages

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Weekly Challenge #344



Greetings Fellow Tanglers!

Welcome to December! I am getting increasingly busy as I am sure that all of you are. I have been following along with Chris@Destress December, and trying to do a bit of destressing myself. A shout out, and Thanks Chris! I keep continuing to play with Dewd and used it along with Afterglo for the Diva Challenge this week. I am doing some double duty and trying to use my challenge tiles, and whatever I am doing for fun, work for my Christmas present gift tags too.



Here are a couple of more Dewds!




And here are the beautiful mosaics of my tile for the 10th Tangle mosaic project that Annette P. gifted me. Thanks, Annette.







Thanks for stopping by, and for all of your lovely comments!
They do make my day!
Have a great week and Tangle on!

12 comments:

  1. All beautiful, but the Dewd tree is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work, especially for this time of the year, such lovely integration of Dewd in all tiles. And a very nice contribution for Annette's MozaƏc!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all so pretty! I do love the Afterglo piece;-) The mosaic is super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful tiles, especially the Dewd tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate, I LOVE your Dewd tiles!! All three. You've inspired me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tiles! I especially love the Afterglo with Dewd... so pretty and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All three tiles are just beautiful!
    Thank you for your wonderful mosaic-tile for the Tangle-Mosaik-Project!
    Hugs, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow! My favourite is the dewdy Christmas tree! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your Dewd tree - it is so beautiful :-) And the second triangle tile is also great! I must have a second look to Dewd I think ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Dewd. Merry Christmas and have a safe and happy 2018.

    ReplyDelete