Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Weekly Challenge #341


Greetings Fellow Tanglers!

The challenge from the diva this week is “Go Big (Or Go Home)” I had some fun with this one trying out both the new Sakura Gelly Roll #10 and the new tangle from HQ called “Dewd”. I worked on the larger Black Apprentice tiles. 
 
My tile and some of the plants in my room.

Don’t know if you can really see it in the photo (maybe a little) but there is some shading on the white using graphite, and in person it has a very nice gray silver shimmer to it. 
 
See the slight shimmer?

It was enjoyable for me to work a little larger and with a thicker pen, and it sure made doing the tile go a bit faster too.

Thanks for stopping by, and for all of your lovely comments!
They do make my day!
Have a great week and Tangle on!

8 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Kate, the shading too. I also like the composition you made with your plants :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! That's impressive. I played around with Dewd a little when I caught the video on my You Tube feed the other day. I like it but I'm really awkward with it yet. I just love how clean and graphic this is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful tile with this shimmering shading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tile with Dewd! Like the shimmering shadows, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tile, Kate! Your Dewd is graceful & bold, wonderfully aura'd too! ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tile, Kate! Your Dewd is graceful & bold, wonderfully aura'd too!

    ReplyDelete