Pages

Monday, December 19, 2016

Weekly Challenge #297


Greetings Fellow Tanglers!

The challenge at I am the diva last week, (yes, I am late) was to choose one of the past challenges to use. My congratulations to Laura, for a wonderful 6 years of challenges. I picked the gift of Zentangles, and these are the stars I have done so far that are going out to friends and family. 



I have also been busy with Zentangle HQ’s 12 days of 3Zs. Here are days 6-12. If you want to see days 1-5 see the blog post here.


On the sixth day of 3Zs
Bijou handed me
Swirling molygon-ings . . .



On the seventh day of 3Zs
Bijou offered me
Dark and naughty knightsbridge . . .



On the eighth day of 3Zs,
Bijou sketched for me,
Perky pokeleafs peeking . . .



On the ninth day of 3Zs,
Bijou tied for me
Tangled auraknot-ings . . .



On the tenth day of 3Zs,
Bijou sketched for me,
Not so boring drawings . . .



On the eleventh day of 3Zs,
Bijou gave to me,
Wandering icanthis . . .



On the 12th day of 3Zs,
Bijou showed to me,
huggins hugging huggins . . .



 Here is my mosaic showing all 12 days.




Happy Christmas and A Merry New Year to you all!


Thanks for stopping by, and for all of your lovely comments!
They do make my day!
Have a great week and Tangle on!

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous stars! And I love all your 3z Tiles! Especially day8 with PokeLeaf! Merry Christmas Kate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those stars are gorgeous! Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate. These are all so lovely. Merry Christmas. Thank you for your kind comments throughout the year. Val

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tiles are just wonderful. I like how you incorporated pokeleaf onto marasu, very cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stars and wonderful 3Zs! The mosaic of these 3Zs is fantastic!
    Wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stars are beautiful and make such a lovely gift. And your 12 Days are fabulous! Regretfully, I didn't participate. Happy Christmas and Merry New Year to you as well. Happy tangling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful tiles and I love your Mosaïc.
    Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them all. Wow.
    Happy new year :D

    ReplyDelete