Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

Weekly Challenge #270


Greetings Fellow Tanglers!

Crazy busy right and counting down those last 5 days of school! Needless to say I am buried in grading and the end of the year wrap up. Diva challenge this week, "Skye", a fun tangle from Margaret Bremner You can see my first attempt here. This tile, much like life right now seemed to have a mind of it’s own and went a bit nuts!



Thanks for stopping by, and for all of your lovely comments!
They do make my day!
Have a great week and Tangle on!

10 comments:

  1. This one's beautiful, Kate. I love the layout, the tile is not so overcharged. You are very talented and it's always a pleasure to see your masterpieces. :-)
    Greetings from Germany,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bold Skye tile, it's a beauty! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, me too, I like this tile very much:a very nice uncomplicated composition

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your interpretation of Skye. It really makes your eyes travel around the tiles. Good luck with end of year marking. I'm trying to do the same but for end of semester (it's winter here).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tile! I love the clean contrast and composition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, Kate! I like this a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like boldness of your Skye. Also like the windows with Tipple inside.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow. so simple and yet so dramatic and beautiful. just lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful fullness in the over and under sweeps that leave room for the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH! that's so nice! Its really nice that since it had a mind of its own anyway, that you let it go! That's the fun of true Zentangle I think!

    ReplyDelete