Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

More on the Weekly Challenge #139


I wanted to keep playing around with “8’s Parte Dos” this week, so here is another of the i am the diva challenges. I wanted to see if I could do a regular size tile, and also make it work from small to large, and curve it. I added some poke root and poke leaves too. It reminds me of the berries on the tree between our house and the neighbors.  I am not sure what kind of tree it is, but with the colder weather coming the birds have been working on stripping it bare. Here is my second try.



 
My many thanks to all of you who left such lovely comments 
about my first try at this challenge! 

Happy Friday and Have a great weekend!


10 comments:

  1. Like the touch of color. Nice job on the shading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice, you have managed to vary the sizes so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, I just loved your tile, and it's soooo Happy!!! :0) Peace be Yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a lot of 'courage' changing the size and it worked so well! O love the combination with Pokeroot and the yellow color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! The warm colors add nice accents. Also I like yout great shading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really well done! I love the touch of color, the small to large, and the pokeroot looks awesome like that! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colour and tangle choice makes a super ZT!

    ReplyDelete