Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Weekly Challenge #136


Another week is flying by, and the challenge this week, from i am the diva, is one of my favorites. Now don’t get me wrong, I love the look of black and white on my tiles, but I also love me some color! 

I did double duty this week, as I had some swap cards that needed to get done for a Zentangle pumpkin swap over at ATC’s for All. It’s a fun place and a great community of swappers, for anyone who may be interested. I used black pen and watercolor for the four artists trading cards.

Everyone have a great week, and thanks for your wonderful comments from last weeks challenge. It means a great deal to me!


13 comments:

  1. These pumpkins are delightful and I love the tangles you have used on them. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkins...I feel fall in the air
    nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pumkkins! Great choice of tangles and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. outstanding tiles, love the color combtinations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I am just coming to the end of the pumpkins I stored back in Autumn (we are heading into spring here).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pumpkins. Unique way to address this challenge. Looks like it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pumpkins are all beautiful. I love the fall-colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely. I bought a box of decorative pumpkins (squashes) this morning, but these are prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So perfect for the fall season! I love them. Your pen work is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really a piece of art, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your pumpkins. Great tangles and colors. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pumpkins. Gorgeous colors and tangles. Well done!

    ReplyDelete