Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Weekly Challenge #302


Greetings Fellow Tanglers!

We are having a cold snap here in Minnesota today. Below zero again, and wind chills, but at least the sun is shining! Good news is that it isn’t going to last that long, as it back in the 40’s by this weekend. The challenge at the diva this week is a UMT, Hamadox by Diana Schreur. I decided I wanted to continue my February hearts theme and try to morph it into a heart, and this is as close as I could get it. I started it out with two paradox triangles and went from there, added a bit of Florz in the background and done!


Here is the tile for IAST #182 where we used the tangles Amore and LG, by Adele Bruno, and Opus by Zentangle.

 
Annette, was kind enough to send me a little surprise mosaic of the tile that I contributed to her Tangle Mosaic Project, Starry Sky. I figured that I would share those here with you too. You can see the results of all the tiles, tangled from around the world, here.





 

Thanks for stopping by, and for your lovely comments, they do make my day.
As always, have a great week and Tangle on!

17 comments:

  1. Great tiles all together - I love your star tile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work, your colors are beautiful and I love all these tiles. Your contribution to Annette's Mosaïc is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that mosaic.The star itself is gorgeous. As I look at people's Diva Challenge posts this week, many people have commented on the weather. The one I read immediately before yours was $0 degrees + celsius. Here we are in the middle with some sun, some showers and the threat of a little snow. Lets hope we all get the weather we want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tiles all of them! The one for the Diva´s challenge is special! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmigosh! Everything is so beautiful. I really love the Diva piece. It really is outstanding;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Hamadox heart is beautiful! I love it. The IAST tile is perfect for Valentine's Day and your Starry Sky tile for Annette's mosaic is magical! It was wonderful to see all the contributions and the final mosaics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color in your challenge tile. Unique way to put it in a heart shape.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Hamadox tile, but I lOVE the Diva tile most.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your tiles!! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pink Hamadox heart is so beautiful, I love the way you shaded Florz in the background. I also love the tile for Annette's project and thank you for sharing the mosaics she created with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful background with Florz. I like it, simple and pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your tiles and the Floorz background was beautifully executed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that beautiful heart and the way you shaded the Florz. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous challenge tile, Kate! I ADORE your idea of hamadox in a heart shape... so clever! The IAST tile you created is beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you drew your Hamadox in a Heart! I'm thinking of trying that as well! Love the Colouring! Beautiful IAST tile. Magnificent Mosaic tile!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely tiles. Interesting use of Hamadox.

    ReplyDelete