Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Weekly Challenge #241


Greeting Tanglers! This week the challenge, over at i am the diva is by guest challenger, Paula Bramante using Cairns, or stones and ceremony for our tiles. I just knew that I had to do a take on Tina-Akua Hunziker’s, tangle Stonestory. You can find her step outs for this tangle here. I had some fun researching Cairns and learning about them, and this is my tile for the challenge this week. 



I also have been tangling a pumpkin for Halloween, so here are also some views of that fun project. I think that I am going to hit the sales and pick up a few more, so I can continue to add them to the decorations for next year.










Happy Halloween!

Thanks for stopping by, and for all of your lovely comments! 
They do make my day!
Have a great week and Tangle on!

9 comments:

  1. Love your Diva tile: it's simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stones are nice. Your pumpkins are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Diva tile. I've never seen "Stonestory" before. Your pumpkin is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love those pumpkins! Your tile is clever, with a new tangle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Diva tile! And the pumpkins are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE those stones!!!! Thanks for the link to that tangle, I'll go and try it soon. I love your pumpkin too. If I even see a white one here, I'll buy it and tangle on it too. So ... you gave me quite some inspiration today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice Halloween theme to your post. Your Diva tile is perfect, and I love all the work on your pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello,

    your stone piece is wonderful, it has a bit of whimsy in the stacking.
    your pumpkin is gorgeous. Fun!

    ReplyDelete