Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Weekly Cahllenge #205


Greetings everyone. It’s been another of those weeks, as my Hubby is back in the hospital. I started a Zendala to help save my sanity, but with little time, and about half way through decided that I needed to combine that with the, i am the diva challenge this week. The challenge is to celebrate the Chinese New Year, and it’s the "Year of the Goat." I used a goat’s head to add into this Zendala, along with some red and gold for good luck. Here is my challenge piece for this week.



Thanks for stopping by, and for your comments. They do make my day!
Have a great week and Tangle On!

13 comments:

  1. What a delightful Zendala, Kate. Betweed and Paradox go together so delightfully. Love the red Pinterest, and the Goats are fabulous. Beautiful eye-catching piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tile! Prayers for you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the risk of sounding like I'm gushing, your composition is wonderful. Everything about it. I hope this coming week is less stressful for you. Happy Lunar New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kate thats so sad to hear. It must be a difficult time for all of you. Your tile is beautiful. Stay strong friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Kate. I send you my best - get well soon- heartful greetings. Your tile is so beaufiful, Printemps looks like roses and perfect harmony - like the new year - with Paradox and Betweed. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous tile! Strong colors and a wonderful design. I, too, will have you and your husband in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely wonderful zendala with a great contrast between red, black and white!
    All the best for you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your gorgeous Zendala goats bring you luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need all the luck that I can get! It's really nice that all of you awesome Zentangle folks have my back. I hope that your travels are awesome. I will look forward to living vicariously!

      Delete
  9. GREAT!!! I love your goats and the red in it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tile! Wishing you and your husband the strength and tenacity of the goat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to hear about your husband., Kate. Sending my best wishes. Your challenge tile is really impressive... great combination. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super zendala, the red is so vibrant. I hope that your husband is doing well.

    ReplyDelete